LockNLube provides a full 30-day money-back guarantee on all products purchased from its website. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us by shipping the item back within 30 days of purchase. Once we receive your return, we will refund you the full purchase price of the item.
Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged securely, with all its component parts included. Please also include any documentation that came with your original order, such as a packing slip or order confirmation.
Return items to us by shipping to:
Lock and Lube 12 Commerce Ave. Suite #3 West Lebanon, NH 03784
For more information, please call 603.795.2298. We’re a small business and we’ll pick up the phone in New Hampshire when you call.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
*Pressure Return System
- If a clogged grease fitting creates back pressure in the system, hyperextend the lever arm to engage the pressure return system.
- Grease in the system is returned to the cartridge with no mess.
- Easily disconnect the coupler from the fitting to reduce mess and extend the life of the coupler and grease fitting.
- Eliminate the risks involved with disconnecting hoses under high pressures
- Eliminate wasted grease to save money, reduce waste, mess, and environmental contamination.
*Loop & Lock
- Combo port serves as an air bleeder and storage Zerk for the coupler when not in use. The active Zerk allows grease to be pumped through the system and back into the cartridge.
- This makes for a clean and easy way to return the lever to it's resting position without wasting grease.
*Follower Rod Locking Tab
- A locking tab on the follower just above the T-Pull allows you to store the follower rod in a fully inserted and locked position. This reduces mess and frustration from a follower mechanism that may otherwise slide out or "droop" when stored or used vertically.
- To replace grease cartridge, twist T-Pull and pull gently until the follower rod extends. To lock back in place, push up gently while twisting until the tab aligns with the opening and clicks into the barrel.
- grease gun
Worth Every Penny
I was hesitant to spend this much money on a grease gun, but I'm very glad I did. It's such a joy to use I'm actually looking forward to the next time I need to use it. The quality is top notch, as is the company, and the features address all the concerns I've had with other grease guns. It's easy to use and much less messy. My mechanic brother is also impressed with it.
I've only used it a few times so far, but the no fuss no mess and no leaking, exceeded my expectations!
Does everything they say it does!
Probably the priciest gun I have ever bought! The built in relief feature is a must have for the Backhoe and Loader! The return zerk is the way to go also, mostly to keep your grease clean. The storage rack works real well also.
Works like a champ. Good quality
Good but pricey
Great grease gun! It works the way it is advertised. Many great features. Just a bite pricey.