How much money will you save by switching to LockNLube?
Feel free to change the numbers below to see how that changes your potential savings. Any questions? Give us a call at 603-795-2298 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How many hours are spent greasing each year? (Hrs)
2. What is the hourly rate for the person greasing your equipment? ($)
3. What is the average cost per grease tube? ($)
4. What percent of time greasing is actually time trying to hold the coupler in place, fighting to get it off, or dealing with leaks? (%)
The LockNLube Grease Coupler eliminates all these problems. Locks on, doesn't leak, easy removal with the thumb lever.
5. Life Of A Standard Grease Coupler (# of Grease Tubes)
6. Enter how many tubes of grease you purchase in a year.
Scroll Down To See More About The Grease Coupler
LockNLube® Grease Coupler
- Won't leak once locked on.
- Hands-free, does not release under pressure
- Rated up to 10,000 PSI.
- 1/8″ NPT thread. Compatible with all grease guns.
- Works on all Zerk fittings, SAE and metric.
- Comes with free replacement seal and jaws. Fully rebuildable.
- Easily releases from clogged grease fittings, even under pressure.
- Patented Locking Technology. US Patent #8955544
FREE U.S. SHIPPING ON ORDERS $25+ - OUT THE DOOR FASTER THAN AMAZON
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE • 1-YEAR WARRANTY
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler is compatible with all grease guns and grease fittings. It does not leak once locked on and will not pop off under pressure. No hands are needed to align or hold the coupler in place while greasing. You have both hands free to operate your grease gun and know that the grease will go in, not on, your machine. Guaranteed.
It has a unique sliding sleeve, activated by a thumb lever. The sleeve locks the four spring-steel jaws onto the Zerk fitting, and releases the jaws by pushing on the thumb lever. When the jaws are locked onto the Zerk, a leak-proof seal is created. The locked connection is positive and rigid preventing the coupler from coming loose and breaking the leak-proof seal. If a fitting becomes pressurized, especially a recessed one, just depress the thumb lever and release the coupler.
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler is fully rebuildable. If it starts to leak, you simply replace the seal and jaws and it is as good as new. See our tutorial here. We include a free replacement seal and jaws with every coupler that we sell. Additional Seal Kits are also available from our store.
To see video reviews and read more customer comments, click here.
LockNLube provides a full 30-day money-back guarantee on all products purchased from its website. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us by shipping the item back within 30 days of purchase. Once we receive your return, we will refund you the full purchase price of the item.
Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged securely, with all its component parts included. Please also include any documentation that came with your original order, such as a packing slip or order confirmation.
Return items to us by shipping to:
Lock and Lube
21 Technology Drive Suite #2
West Lebanon, NH 03784
For more information, please call 603.795.2298. We’re a small business and we’ll pick up the phone in New Hampshire when you call.