1923-S Non-Corrosive Fitting
Thread: 1/8" PTF, Type: 90°, Hex Size: 7/16", Overall Length: 7/8", Shank Length 11/32"
Stainless Steel Fittings withstand severely corrosive marine and industrial environments. All stainless steel fittings have 2 notches for easy identification.
- Greater corrosion resistance than carbon steel
- Withstands extreme temperatures ranging from sub-zero to 600°F (315°C)
- Ideal for use in harsh chemical environments and marine applications
- Stainless steel fittings are comprised of Type 303 SS for fitting bodies, Type 440 SS for balls, and Type 302 for tempered springs
- Dirt excluding check ball
- RoHS compliant"
Free U.S Shipping on Order $25+