1966-S Non-Corrosive Fitting
Thread: 1/4"-28 Taper, Type: Straight, Hex Size: 5/16", Overall Length: 17/32", Shank Length: 3/16"
Stainless Steel Fittings withstand severely corrosive marine and industrial environments. All stainless steel fittings have 2 notches for easy identification.
- Greater corrosion resistance than carbon steel
- Withstands extreme temperatures ranging from sub-zero to 600°F (315°C)
- Ideal for use in harsh chemical environments and marine applications
- Stainless steel fittings are comprised of Type 303 SS for fitting bodies, Type 440 SS for balls, and Type 302 for tempered springs
- Dirt excluding check ball
- RoHS compliant"
Free U.S Shipping on Order $25+